Tuesday 18 February 2014

LOVE LIST FOR FEBRUARY


Its true. Like any blogger I have a serious addiction to clothes, fashion and all things alike. I've come up with a few items that are on my 'wishlist'- for want of a better word. There's a selection of pieces that would  completely enhance my wardrobe for this upcoming spring season but will certainly leave me with a very empty purse. For fashion, sacrifices must be made. 

1. JEFFREY CAMPBELL NIRVANA BOOTS - £160 
These shoe/boot/platform things aren't to everyone's taste, but I for one, am in love. The style is so 80's and the colors are so appropriate for spring/summer. They also come in a light grey tone but I'm torn between these two eye-popping shades. They come in at about £160 but that is to be expected from Jeffrey Campbell. In general I love the uniqueness of Campbell shoes, they have this unusual, funky quality that certainly cant be found on the high-street. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/231148932636?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95

2. RIVER ISLAND POWDER BLUE LEATHER DUFFLE BAG - £65
I have had my eye on this beauty since the moment it was released in the spring/summer collection. The color screams spring, the gold hardware makes it classy and according to the website, is surprisingly big. Its the perfect spring accessory, and can be used to add a punch of color to any outfit. 

http://www.riverisland.com/women/bags--purses/shoulder-bags/Light-blue-leather-duffle-bag-647983


3. MISSGUIDED LACE UP PLATFORM BOOT IN LEOPARD PRINT - £34.99
In case it wasn't obvious, I'm having a slight obsession with this platform style of shoe. This pair is far more affordable than the Jeffrey Campbell version, and leopard print never gets old. I can definitely see myself purchasing these because they give that funky edge to a boring or all-black outfit. They can also be worn day or night and during winter or spring. 

http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/103200/s/nadija-lace-up-leopard-print-platform-boots/

4.ZARA YELLOW BOYFRIEND BLAZER - £79.99
On the site this is described as a blazer, although it looks as though it is quite a thick material and with some layers and boots can certainly be worn in the winter months. My favorite feature of the coat is the blinding canary yellow color, which is a must-have shade for spring and summer. This coat epitomizes Spring/Summer 2014: boyfriend-style, loose fit, beautiful tailoring and color blocking...can't really go wrong.  

http://www.zara.com/uk/en/trf/blazers/blazer-coat-with-slit-c566542p1747009.html

~

No comments:

Post a Comment